You might be impressed with your new Android phone because of its exciting performance. Yet, over time, you probably discover something is not well with the system as it used to be. And you may encounter the phenomenon like screen unresponsive, Android app crashing, connection issues, battery draining, and so on.
Well, you don't have to be upset in these scenarios, for all you need is a fantastic Android phone repair software or app to fix your phone to normal. Now, we will jump straight to the point to tell you the 10 best Android repair tools for your reference.
- 1. Android Repair
- 2. ReiBoot for Android
- 3. Fixppo for Android
- 4. Assistant for Android
- 5. Greenify
- 6. Phone Doctor Plus
- 7. Repair System for Android
- 8. All-In-One Toolbox
- 9. System Repair for Android 2019
- 10. System Repair for Lolipop
Black screen, blue screen, phone overheating, battery issues, auto restart/power-off, system crash, bricked Android...? Alright, these may be the most prominent manifestations of Android phone errors, aside from its physical damages.
Actually, when you encounter these problems, you can take Android Repair into account. It is the best Android repair software for PC, which can help solve any system issues almost perfectly for overall Android devices.
Brief intro to Android Repair:
- Fix various Android issues, including phone black screen, play store not working, Android not turning on/off, apps keeping crashing/rebooting, OTA update failed, stuck in a boot loop, Android UI not working, bricked Android phone, and more.
- A high success rate of fixing Android problems.
- Fix Android system to normal easily and quickly.
- Support AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Orange, etc.
- Apply to a wide range of Android devices, such as Samsung, Huawei, Motorola, LG, Xiaomi, Sony, OPPO, Vivo, etc.
- It never intrudes on the privacy of its users.
How can we use the best Android phone repair software? OK, it's pretty easy. But before that, please back up your Android phone to PC in case it could cause data loss in the process of repairing your phone.
Then, have the Android repair software free downloaded on PC before we know how to use it:
Step 1. Run the Android Repair utility on your computer and choose "Repair" from the incoming window.
Step 2. Plug your Android device into this computer with a USB cable and choose "Android Repair" from the left menu. The tool will show you the Android issues it can fix. You can browse it and click "Start".
Step 3. Fill in your device info in the forthcoming interface and press "Next" to continue.
Step 4. Input the number "000000" to the blank field and hit "Confirm" to go on. Here, please note that the system repair may wipe away all your Android data.
Step 5. Boot the Android phone to the download mode following the directions below:
Case 1: On a phone with the "Home" button, power off your device, press the Home, Power & Volume Down keys for 10s. Release all buttons and hold the Volume Up key to get into the download mode.
Case 2: On a phone without the "Home" button, turn off your device, press the Bixby, Power & Volume Down keys for around 10s and then release. Hold the Volume Up key to enter the download mode.
Step 6. After rebooting the phone to download mode, you need to click "Next" to download the firmware for your device.
Step 7. Once done, the software will begin repairing your Android system automatically.
- Fix almost all Android issues like a pro.
- Lightweight, simple, and easy-to-use.
- Include additional features.
- 100% safe and virus free.
- It's a paid product.
- Recently, an app keeps crashing on my phone. I give this tool a try, and it definitely solved the issue. I think it can be the best tool for anyone who has ever met such a problem on Android.
- Android Phone Keeps Turning off? 3 Ways to Fix It!
- Full Guide on How to Fix Android System Crash Issue
ReiBoot for Android is designed to fix Android phone issues, including device stuck in recovery, screen freeze, not charging, device slow or brick, battery drain, etc. This phone repair software offers clear instructions to enter or exit Download mode or Odin mode, fast boot mode, and recovery mode.
- It solves the second most Android phone issues.
- Doesn't lead to data loss.
- Some features are hidden behind a paywall.
- Cannot fix boot-modifying malware.
- Seeing as it has a simple and aesthetically pleasing interface, which is also straightforward. For example, to enter recovery mode, Odin mode, and other Android operating modes, all you do is connect your device and click one button.
Download ReiBoot for Android: https://www.tenorshare.com/products/reiboot-for-android.html
With its impressive user interface, Fixppo for Android can quickly address pretty much issues pertaining to Android devices, including phone crashes, phone stuck on the boot screen, unresponsive phone screen, update failures, and more. You can use this Android troubleshooting software with a great deal of convenience.
- Rectify potential errors in a speedier manner.
- Fix a variety of system issues with a couple of clicks.
- Its free trial only checks if your phone supports it.
- A few minor bugs.
- It really worked! This software is amazing. It not only fixes my Android but also easy to install! THX.
Download Fixppo for Android: https://android.imyfone.com/repair-android-system/
Assistant for Android contains a number of tools on a single intuitive interface. It works as a cache cleaner, file manager, system cleaner, startup manager, volume controller, etc. It could be one of the most powerful Android repair apps to improve phones' performance.
- Simple to launch and use.
- Bulk repairs your Android phone.
- Full-screen advertisements.
- Freeze while fixing the device occasionally.
- It may fail to detect some problems.
- Cache clean, clear selected use to work. It worked before. But now, it stops with the first 1 on the list & won't go any further.
Download Assistant for Android: Click here.
Check if You Need:
- Guide on How to Fix A Soft Bricked Android Phone
- How to Fix Android Tablet White Screen of Death?
Although many of the features available in it are now integrated into the Android system, Greenify is still the guardian of the Android system. It can be used to identify apps that have a negative impact on the overall performance and power consumption of the system, keeping them from consuming your battery power and your memory.
- Easy to configure most features available in its free version.
- Run seamlessly in the background.
- It's been a long time since the last update.
- It cannot work on some popular Android phones.
- Generally, it is simple to use, but it has not been updated for a long time, which makes me a little uneasy. Now, after the update of Android 11, there is a dead restart when the green guardian is started for the first time.
Download Greenify: Click here.
Phone Doctor Plus can test more than 30 kinds of hardware in & out, including Android phone overheating, system monitoring, battery monitoring, and optimization, monitoring of Android data status and usage. Again, new features like the one-tap test, battery test, the refreshed interface have been added to it recently.
- Keep an eye on your network usage.
- View system related info.
- Get Android phone repaired rapidly.
- The app may not be able to fix some phone issues.
- It can crash at times.
- Easy to do, but it said my Bluetooth doesn't work, and it does, and my WiFi it works. I just do get WiFi at home; other than that, good.
Download Phone Doctor Plus: Click here.
Repair System for Android is devoted to helping you find unseen Android phone issues. It is an excellent Android phone fixer for checking the entire system and thus resolve the problems. This Android repair tool can also scan your memory RAM and remove any junk files and empty folders.
- It has 5 independent tools built-in.
- Comprehensive system manager.
- Absolutely for free.
- Occasionally shut down while performing a task.
- Many apps get automatically installed after using it.
- This is a brilliant app. It fixed the issues in my phone, made it faster, and sorted out my Android System. But its update has some bugs.
Download Repair System for Android: Click here.
All-In-One Toolbox has multiple tools inside a single app to help fix many problems affecting your Android devices. It servers as a mini launcher, Android memory optimizer, speed booster, battery optimizer, CPU cooler. Plus, you can also make use of this phone repair software to clean junk files from Android and analyze WiFi networks.
- 1-tap to cool CPU, boost speed, and clean junk files.
- Maintain good performance for Android fleetly.
- Its latest version might cause some data to disappear automatically.
- It does not clean cache files of system apps.
- It mostly does what the description says as far as cleaning cache files and stopping apps from running. However, this app is constantly throwing up notifications, useless ads, burying to force mistakes.
Download All-In-One Toolbox: Click here.
System Repair for Android 2019 will check your entire phone system to decide what needs to be done for optimizing performance and stability. It takes care of any frustrating software issue that holds you back. To use it, you can run a scan on your phone, after which the repair will be performed automatically.
- Fast and reliable.
- Notify and fix several minor issues quickly.
- Too many advertisements.
- It may crash sometimes.
- This app is the magic wand to get the best out of the performance of my Samsung S8, although minor issues are left unfixed.
Dr. Android Repair Master has a complete package for checking and fixing various system errors. It can check your entire system in minutes and resolve the matters presented, improving the productivity of your device. This Android repair software is specialized in addressing startup issues, the slowdown of the system, and some unknown bugs.
- Fix unknown bugs with fixation assistance.
- Repair system slowdown at high speed.
- It may stop the processing of Android.
- The download issues might cause a problem.
- It helps me in fixing frozen Sony and increase its speed. Few downsides are that it represents ads that link to other applications and cannot upgrade my phone.
To sum up, we can conclude that Android Repair is proficient in fixing nearly all Android issues and is trusted by countless individuals and websites. So, it is likely to be the most powerful and popular Android phone repair software to date. Further, this utility is specially designed to the delight of various Android users out there. It delivers as promised each time you need it to come to the phone repair.
At last, if you find other useful counterparts, feel free to share them in the comment area below to help more folks.
[Solved] How to Fix Android System Recovery 3e and Recover Lost Data?
Android Phone Makes No Sound? Here are Solutions!
Getting Android Blue Screen of Death on My Device, How Do I Fix It?
[Fixed] Samsung Phone Stuck on Odin Mode, How to Fix It?
Top 5 Powerful Android Data Recovery Apps and Software of 2021
3 Methods to Resolve iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop